Titanium Track was born in October 2010, in Geneva, Switzerland.
We are a “4 generations team” of techi-weirdies, found of new technologies, Android and the cloud mobile computing early adopters and still eager to learn.
Titanium Track team gathers:
- wise fifties, they survived to the punched card era, the PC IT revolution and manage the unavoidable organization changes to the mobile computing paradigm
- experienced fourties, who managed projects with PMP and Agile methodologies, design client server solutions using various methods as extreme programing
- talented thirties, who develop in object and aspect oriented programing and integrate off-the-shelves OpenSources
- fresh graduated “brains”, who are volunteers to sweat and think
Our clients are individuals as well as professionals, who want to integrate the mobile computing into their Information System
Our goals are to:
- offer you “easy to work with” solutions able to:
- Backup your rooted Android data, applications and settings
- Bridge your Android devices folders with your desktop and servers
- Store securely your Android data in the Cloud and synchronize them
- Support your Titanium solutions in:
- Enhancing constantly
- Developing new features
- Providing answers and tips
- Delivering often and fast releases and solutions
This site is yours; feel free to provide us with your suggestions, ideas and comments. As dolphin shoal, we welcome freelancers and experts to contribute to a better solution Thank you guys!