Dear faithful Titanium Backup users, we are aware of the Google Drive API outdated issue and are working on a fix. Please look out for our upcoming update very soon. You do not have to report the issue any further until it is fixed.
- Added the ability to batch restore system apps (not just data). See the new “Exclude system APKs” option.
- Added support for Android 4.2 (no multi-user support at the moment).
- [PRO] Added new “Exclude system APKs” option to the “app+data update.zip” creation job (enabled by default for safety).
- [PRO] Improved “app+data update.zip” creation job to support filtering by platform.
- Improved root acquisition for “app+data update.zip” restoration.
- Minor improvements.
- Updated translations.