Dear faithful Titanium Backup users, we are aware of the Google Drive API outdated issue and are working on a fix. Please look out for our upcoming update very soon. You do not have to report the issue any further until it is fixed.
- Added support for uploading files bigger than 150 MB to Dropbox.
- Improved Dropbox engine to use the new Dropbox API (the old one will cease working on December 1st, 2012).
- Improved Dropbox file upload code with some network fault tolerance.
- Fixed incorrect display of sync indicators on some ICS platforms.
- Fixed the annoying glitch where progress notifications jumped up & down during a sync, if another app also had ongoing notifications.
- Fixed possible FC when creating a “remote to local” sync on Android 4.0+.